Bubble Bonanza: A Soap Bubble Spectacular!|
Brilliant Outdoor Bubbling By A Bald Guy!
Need a Proven Way to Amaze and Inspire All Ages?
Simply Want to Raise Spirits?
Humongous Bubbles, Long Bubble Tubes, Bubble Clouds, Countless Bubbles and More. Performed to Jazzy Music.
- Intended for outdoor locations where viewers can remain at recommended, safe social distances.
- Chasing and Popping the Bubbles is not required to enjoy them.
- Watching creates the same "oohs" and "ahhs" as a fireworks display.
Remember: When protocols allow, Casey's ever-popular, indoor stage show "BubbleMania!" is ready to amaze and amuse!
Use his outdoor "Bubble Bonanza" to thrill all ages...
- School Spirit Day/Field Day/Fun Day activity
- Recess entertainment or activity
- Outdoor physical education classes and camps
* School or community car parades...with other elements to engage and excite children: Costumed teachers/staff? Inflatable Decorations? Fun music?
- Libraries, Park & Recs, Scouts, Celebrations
When appropriate, additional elements of humorous audience participation while respecting physical distancing guidelines:
- Super Soaker competition to pop the most bubbles in a given time frame.
- Hula Hoops held up as targets for the bubbles to fly through.
- The "Matrix" Game: Standing 20-30 feet downwind, participants avoid bubbles by bending and maneuvering the body while keeping one foot on the ground at all times.
- Calling out shapes in the bubble formations. Like with clouds. (see below for "dolphin bubble" image... it's real)
Note: Perfect weather conditions are not necessary. Overcast skies, mist, fog, moderate wind and even a light rain can be great for bubbling. High humidity is a big plus! However, heavy rains and strong, consistent winds (above 20/25mph) would be detrimental to a successful bubbling presentation.
Presentation length can range from 20 to 60 minutes.
Fees are based on duration and number of presentations and include all travel expenses.
To Schedule an Event:
Please Contact Todd Little, Booking Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860.484.3533
A Fantastic Display of Color, Light, Air Movement, Jazzy Tunes and Mesmerizing Ephemeral Creations.
The "Ooohs" and "Ahhhhs" of a Fireworks Display (without all the smoke)
"Ephemeral Masterpieces Out of Thin Soap" - The Boston Globe
"A Genius in the Human Art of Creating Happiness" - Fan Letter
"Casey Carle Covers the World of Bubbles with Real Panache" - News4, NYC
To Schedule an Event: Please Contact Todd Little, Booking Manager, at email@example.com or call 860.484.3533
Who is he? |
Science Programs |
Corporate & Adult Events |
FAQs & Formulas |
Booking Info |
Send Email |